Our mission is to provide “freedom to focus” and that applies as much to our own staff as to our customers.
For our customers, our software provides the means for them to focus on what really matters in their business. In the case of DealTrack, we enable our customers to focus on supplier relationships and maximising deals, whilst the system takes care of tracking and accounting for rebates.
For our employees, our structure is such that our developers are completely and utterly focused on development. This is what helps us to create innovative, high quality software.
From our humble beginnings in a stable block (yes, really!) our team has grown to 75 people, with over 50% in software development, and we plan to double in size by 2020.
To do that we’ve focused very much on recruiting and retaining the best talent, and to that end, we have been delighted to announce the following at our quarterly review meeting:
- Several 10 year service awards in the first half of this year
- Very positive feedback on our people and processes from customer surveys
- Higher than average staff retention
- Over three times the national average for employee engagement (51% as opposed to 15%)
- Lots of activity from our social team including a summer party, charity work and various sporting events
Our development team has plans to expand the DealTrack footprint still further, and set the standard for B2B deals in the goods supply industries globally.